This privacy notice (hereinafter Notice) establishes the terms and conditions under which Cementos Argos S.A. and its subordinated companies (collectively Argos) will carry out the treatment of the databases and personal information when Argos is acting as personal data responsible or administrator, as well as the rights of personal data holders and the mechanisms arranged by Argos to exercise these rights.
The personal data treatment that Argos will carry out includes the collection, storage, use, circulation and transmission for the purposes stated below and the others necessary for the development of the company’s corporate purpose:
- Comply the various types of commercial, civil or labor contracts signed between Argos and the personal data holders.
- Attend the queries, requests, complaints or claims from the personal data holders.
- Comply Argos labor and social security obligations and the other benefits related to the employment relationship, as well as adopt measures aimed at guaranteeing the health and safety of employees.
- Carry out promotional activities of the products offered by Argos and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Manage and monitor contracts, businesses and selection processes with Argos suppliers.
- Send and receive invoices, account statements, orders, purchase or services orders or other documents required for customer collection or payments to suppliers, employees and other third parties.
- Communicate news or reports by physical or digital means with information of interest to Argos stakeholders.
- Comply the regulations applicable to Argos regarding the prevention of money laundering, the financing of terrorism, corruption and transnational bribery.
- Transmit personal data to third parties that support the development of the corporate purpose of Argos who act as personal data administrators and with whom Argos has signed agreements for the transmission or transfer of personal data.
- Comply the judicial or administrative orders that request the delivery of personal data.
- Carry out the other activities necessary to develop the corporate purpose of Argos.
Holders of personal data treaten by Argos haver the rights established in Argos Personal Data Protection Policy, which include, amomg others:
- Free access to the personal data subject to treatment.
- Know, update, rectify, modify or request the deletion of information when it is partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractional, when personal data leads to mistakes or its treatment is prohibited or has not been authorized, except when laws authorizes treatment without prior consent.
- Revoke the authorization or request the deletion of personal data as long as there is no legal or contractual duty that prevents deletion.
- Refrain from providing sensitive personal information, according to applicable laws associated
- In the terms established in the associated and anyone that modifies or adds it.
- Submit claims, complaints, requests through the mailbox email@example.com or through the Transparency Hotline firstname.lastname@example.org
Argos Personal Data Protection Policy is available at: www.argos.co